We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of inquiring about our products and services and/or subscribing to our email notifications.
Website Visit Information
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Browsing data and cookies
Use of Your Data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology.
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Provide relevant and targeted advertisements through retargeting. All data is anonymous and cannot be used to identify the visitor.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Securing Your Personal Data
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.